Now that the cut-offs for some colleges are out and many will be out soon. A lot of you must have different questions about the new online admission process and how to go about it. Well, worry not as we have got you covered.
After the declaration of cut-offs:
- Once the cut-offs are out on the DU website, the applicants have to log in to their dashboard and select a college and the course in which they wish to enrol themselves.
- Don’t forget to check the eligibility criteria of the particular college and the course before selecting it.
The verification will be done online by the colleges:
- Upload the attested copies of your documents.
- The uploaded documents will be verified by the colleges within 24 hours as per the online admission process.
- In case there is a lack of documentation, the student will be contacted by the college through emails and SMS.
- The list of students to be contacted will be uploaded on the college website daily.
Payment of fees:
- After the approval of the Principal, the applicant will receive a link on their dashboard, through which they can submit the college fees by online mode only.
- An acknowledgement slip will be generated. It will be having the Debit card/ Credit card details, Transaction ID, and Date of the transaction. However. keep it handy as proof for future references.
- On successful payment of fees, the student will be granted provisional admission to the enrolled college.
- After the payment of fees, the student will also be required to fill an online declaration form regarding the rules of the college and the University. The confirmed admission will reflect on the college site.
Good luck to all the applicants. The cut-offs are breath-taking but don’t forget to breathe.
With everything happening online, the new students may also have to go through online classes. Here is an article to know the reality of them: